Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GSP Rushfit

Did the first week of GSP's Rushfit. My favorite one so far is the Fight Conditioning. It had everything from striking to bjj ground game it was awesome. I felt comfortable with the ground work doing triangles and hip escapes ha! Rushfit reminds me of P90X though as for the intensity and the at home style. Maybe more so like INSANITY! But regardless I'm going to start doing it everyday and blogging about each workout. It'll be fun and it'll get me in better shape haha.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to check this out. I was familiar with the P90X workout routine but I have not heard of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to hear to hear your thoughs on this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I've always wanted to get into mma and shit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at GSP v. Coschek in Montreal and it was off the chain! Hes so freaking awesome dude, GL on his program!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just posting to let you know I'm following. I'll post a more coherant comment when I have my morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete